There comes a time when you have to stop saying what you're going to do and just do it. This is the beginning of a journey and I decided today that I'm taking control of my destiny. At church today, the message stuck a cord with me. I realized that my nonchalant attitude, my comfort with the status quo is actually a result of my failure to trust God. So today I decided to trust Him in every way and to do everything that I said I'm going to do. I decided to write. I decided to stop playing around and find a bomb ass job. I decided to go wherever that bomb ass job is. I decided to be patient. I decided to go natural, to love, to sing. I decided to be a better friend and to be more compassionate to others. I decided...to live. So, follow me as I work through these transitions, working to become my very best self.
love always,
MorganEliseJ

No comments:
Post a Comment