About Me
- MorganEliseJ
- Chicago, IL, United States
- I'm going through a transitional stage...coming out on top.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
...To the natural
I wanted a straw set but the beautician talked me out of it. She said that I would need a relaxer if I wanted a straw set...I know what you're thinking. It didn't make any sense to me either. Yet, I could tell that me going natural made her just as uncomfortable as it made me. So I just let her do what she wanted to do. Then I fixed it at home. You can see the results.
I tried to mimic the "sista" in the photo and (although I have blue walls) it didn't work. I think I need to grow more hair first, so my forehead won't dominate the picture.
getting there,
MorganEliseJ
Labels:
Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment